Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom

Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom by Dena was just released today and is available in English! Just like the Anime the game will also feature popular characters such as Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Levi, and more. Roar to Freedom's story is a bit different compared to the Anime version because players are actually living outside of the walls. A special character named Veratter will make an appearance in this version. She will be teaching you the ropes on how to manage your small town so that you can prevent it from being overrun by large kawaii Titans.

I just finished the tutorial of the game and recorded a lengthy ten minute preview of it. I have never played Clash of Clans so I was a bit confused with the whole building stuff. Anyway, the objective of the game is to build your own city, strengthen it, and destroy other players made cities. The tutorial was really long and boring, so I decided to see what it was like to attack another players city. I easily overran their village with the newbie titans. This had me thinking that I need to beef up my own security in my city, so I started pumping out cannons and upgrading them. 

Google Play: Link
App Store: Link

 

Comments