Another Eden Time Travel JRPG Released

Wright Flyer Studio's latest time travel smartphone JRPG Another Eden just come out on April 12th! I usually don't write about single player stuff, but after testing the beta for a bit I decided it was worth sharing. The Chrono Trigger story writer also worked on this title so it's got my interest since CT and FF6 was the main reason I fell in love with RPG's while growing up.

The game is mostly likely going to be free and players can obtain party members by playing through the story or rolling the Gacha shown in the last image below. Not exactly sure how I feel about a Gacha system being in a single player game unless they plan to add some form of  multiplayer/raid/coop system later. Definitely going to try the game out and rage if I roll someone horrible.







Game Site: https://another-eden.jp/

Comments